Glitter Graphics

Friday, January 14, 2011

Chocolate & Strawberries

This sweet sensual delicious treat has been a deep craving for both men and women for centuries. When these two flavors are incorporated and combine together by both partners with some good fine wine there's a burst of sizzling experience both partners will never forget. Nothing says I love you; I need you; I want you; Am sorry...like some sweet; sweet combination of chocolates & strawberries.  



So while you both are at it...ask your partner this question:
54.jpg chocolate covered strawberries image by dreamchik20
I guarantee you they won't resist!!!

 

Here Are Some Covered Chocolate Strawberries:


 
 

 
 




 


So tell me do they look delicious or what?

2 comments:

  1. Chocolate and strawberries...mmmmm

    Love it!!!!! I have tried this with my honey on many occasions and she loves it all the time!!!

    I tend to enjoy it too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MAN WHAT A COMBINATION IS THAT...LOVE IT AND IT IS NATURAL...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...