Glitter Graphics

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Never Too Late

In the lives of many couples today, both men and women have lost that sweet love and feeling for each other. This even happens in the best relationships. No relationship is perfect!

However, over the years many have lost that great zeal; fire and courtship for one another. Yes indeed, the bills; personal stress; kids etc…can all bring a couples sizzling love to a complete halt.
However, you must know that where there is hope there is love. True love never dies, because love conquers all. A couple’s love that is so deep can climb over any mountains and cross over any deep seas. Love is priceless, for rubies and pearls can’t be compared to such great love. Love comes from the depth of ones soul and connects to another in a magical way. 

A couple’s relationship should grow over a period of time not for the worst, but for the better. The relationship must be unified and met on one accord in order for the love to last and remain effective in both lives together as one. Love can rekindle any couple’s relationship and make it sizzling once again. It is never too late for a couple to ignite back into their lives together those romantic moments. Those spectacular moments that once included the romantic dinners; horse & carriage rides; dancing under the stars and in the rain; endless roses & chocolates; movie nights; soaking in a hot bubble bath filled with rose petals and sipping on some sweet wine together and of cause the very passionate love making sessions etc…All of this can be rejuvenated once again into your homes and into your lives as one.
          
      I take no ownership over the picture posted in this article.

"Each morning as I awaken, you are the reason I smile, You are the reason I love."
~Jerry Burton~

14 comments:

  1. I just love this post. Looking forward to reading the rest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tips on relationships. I love it!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the post. To rekindle my love I did a helecopter ride over my island so both my partner and I could appreciate what life has to offer and eacn other..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed this post also. I am in a very loving relationship. I love my sweetheart. She's been a great blessing in my life. Yes we have gone through a lot together, but through all that our love has grown stronger and stronger each day.

    I am planning on proposing to her on Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!!! You did an excellent job with your blog. Articles are very interesting and fun to read.

    Valentine's Day is approaching so I will be stopping by to purchase some of those love CD's you have posted on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a romantic blog. It put me in the mood for romance. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the post. i keep you as favorite :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Romance is truly exhibited throughout this blog. Articles are also well written and enjoyable to read.

    Love is in the air! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Valentine's Day is approaching and your blog is just perfect for the occasion. It has everything to get things in gear for that day.

    Its a blog filled with love not just on Valentine's Day, but every day celebrating the gift of love.

    I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think I learned something from this.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Special thanks to everyone visiting and joining my blog.

    As you can see it's all done out of L.O.V.E!!!!! :)

    There's many more articles to come. So stay tune.

    God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is truly an AMAZING blog. There's something for everyone.
    I Love these items you are also offering on your blog.

    Great selections and a job well done!

    Congrats! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. thanks for this nice post.i am really impress you this blog entry.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are right when you say there is no perfect relationship but Good one, and i must say that to make your relationship a Good one you must work out for it, you are the one to make it Good no one can do it for you.
    On the other hand Good relationship requires Total submission AND compromise

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...